I have been shaking my tail feather. A busy little birdie, evolving into a juggernaut. I am finally starting to finish projects…if you can believe it. Just let me tell you, have I made progress; which is a good thing cuz, as you can see by the countdown clock, I am running low on time. Oh man, amI dying to share so much with you, but I don’t have the free-time to pour out my heart right this second and I want to keep some secrets. So, this is a short rundown of my ramp up:
1. Gracie is officially branded! I have a style bible with acceptable fonts, colour palettes and biz cards designed. Next up- to personalize everything including a wonderful pink leather suitcase set that I dreamt of and a jean jacket.
2. All my bits and pieces for my August 7th performance are complied, though not complete. These costume pieces are definitely on their way to being glittered and glued beyond recognition, but I am working with the theory of “just when you think you’re done, do some more”.
3. My act is second nature. Which is a problem, cuz it’s not supposed to look that smooth. I’m a freaking Klutz for crying out loud. Being too choreographed was never a problem I thought I’d have…ever.
4. I am planning my next 3 acts, with deadlines quickly approaching. There is a lot of buzz, swish and sequins, which is all I am going to say;)
5. Congrats to Gracie!!!! Monday I celebrated graduation from the Virgin Vixens 102 from the Toronto School of Burlesque.
5a. The Toronto School of Burlesque loved me so much they have offered me an uber-glamourous admin position. If you need class info, click away
6. There is nothing else for me to advertise….Except:
- Come to my premiere performance Reveal Me Aug 7th @ the Rivoli in Toronto.
- Buy tickets for Babes in Space: Where No Man Has Gone Before
- Book a Private party at The Toronto School of Burlesque
Alrighty, I know, this isn’t my typical ‘pouring out of my madness, then sorting it out for all to see’ type blog. But I have to get back to my glue gun! It’s starting to melt through the plate, she’s been running hot lately…It may need a week off after this show:) But I am finding it hard to slow down. That’s the problem with Juggernauts and I have a big pair, right out front…well, you get what I’m saying.